Syncroness has helped hundreds of companies solve their most complex design engineering problems. Learn more about the inspired engineering solutions we’ve helped to create.
Featured Case Studies
Wearable medical devices are a growing market segment in the medical device industry. However, making a wearable heart monitor almost inevitably means that the device must be battery-powered, which makes managing the energy budget of the device a key concern.
XCOR Aerospace asked Syncroness to analyze a family of valves for an LH2/LO2 upper stage engine to demonstrate compliance with their customer’s requirements. The valves are subjected to extreme operating pressures, temperatures, and flow rates. Syncroness simulated valve performance in parallel with XCOR’s design of the valve assemblies.
All Case Studies
- 5 Signs You May Be Behind in Product Development, and How to Catch UpDownload PDF
- Agile Hardware Development Approaches Applied to Space HardwareDownload PDF
- Integrating Systems EngineeringDownload PDF
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)Download PDF
- Writing Effective Product Development RequirementsDownload PDF
- Speed to Market – Maximizing Productivity with ConstraintsDownload PDF
- Computational Analysis of FDM-Produced Components and Importance of Print OrientationDownload PDF
- Hidden Costs of Product Development: Achieving Product Excellence Within BudgetDownload PDF
- Applying Agile to Unmanned Vehicle Hardware Development ChallengesDownload PDF
Syncroness is always looking for what’s next. Let us be involved in your ground-breaking idea.