Syncroness has helped hundreds of companies solve their most complex design engineering problems. Learn more about the inspired engineering solutions we’ve helped to create.
Featured Case Studies
A long-time water and wastewater technology client was experiencing issues with an industrial total organic carbon (TOC) analyzer that had been on the market for a number of years. The client tasked Syncroness with addressing mechanical issues with a sensor as well as proving the root cause of electrical issues occurring in a PCBA.
The UAV customer was experiencing a high number of failures during drone flights, but couldn’t pinpoint the root cause. A team of Syncroness engineers helped redesign the system architecture and subsystem, creating modularity to streamline manufacturing operations for easier assembly, less maintenance and greater reliability.
Wearable medical devices are a growing market segment in the medical device industry. However, making a wearable heart monitor almost inevitably means that the device must be battery-powered, which makes managing the energy budget of the device a key concern.
XCOR Aerospace asked Syncroness to analyze a family of valves for an LH2/LO2 upper stage engine to demonstrate compliance with their customer’s requirements. The valves are subjected to extreme operating pressures, temperatures, and flow rates. Syncroness simulated valve performance in parallel with XCOR’s design of the valve assemblies.
All Case Studies
White Papers & More
- Part 1 – Costs and Profit Impact of Product Development: Cost of PersonnelDownload PDF
- Part 2 – Costs and Profit Impact of Product Development: Product RevenueDownload PDF
- Part 3 – Overcoming Product Development Productivity PitfallsDownload PDF
- Part 4 – When to Outsource Product DevelopmentDownload PDF
- 5 Signs You May Be Behind in Product Development, and How to Catch UpDownload PDF
- Agile Hardware Development Approaches Applied to Space HardwareDownload PDF
- Integrating Systems EngineeringDownload PDF
- Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)Download PDF
- Writing Effective Product Development RequirementsDownload PDF
- Speed to Market – Maximizing Productivity with ConstraintsDownload PDF
- Computational Analysis of FDM-Produced Components and Importance of Print OrientationDownload PDF
- Hidden Costs of Product Development: Achieving Product Excellence Within BudgetDownload PDF
- Achieving Product Excellence With the Syncroness Product Development ProcessDownload PDF
- Applying Agile to Unmanned Vehicle Hardware Development ChallengesDownload PDF
Syncroness is always looking for what’s next. Let us be involved in your ground-breaking idea.